LABORATORY SERVICES SPECTRUM
Healthworld hospital offers a wide range of Clinical Diagnostic Testing possible across the globe with our business partners, clients users and patients remaining bound in functional relationship with Healthworld hospital due to its ever-consistent commitment in:
- Truly international quality
- Patient-centric approach
- Easy-to-access web portal
- Best-in-class support services and logistics
- Clinico-pathologic interaction and continual education and improvement.
Healthworld hospital offers a wide range of services with more than 150 NABL accredited laboratory tests covering the entire spectrum of diagnostic testing needs comprising:
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Pathology
- Serology and Immunology
- Histopathology and Cytopathology
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Moushumi Lodh, MD (Biochemistry.), Laboratory Director & Academic Cell Lead
- Devashis Mondal, MD Pathology, Blood Centre and Pathology Consultant
- Ranvir Singh, MD Pathology, Consultant
- Sankha Subhra Sinha, MD Pathology, Senior Resident
- Sambit Sahoo,MD Microbiology, Microbiology consultant & Infection Control Officer
- Partha Sarathi Mondal, MD Microbiology, Consultant
- Molla Ekram Hossain (Lab Quality Manager)
- Sumanta Tarafder (Lab Operations Executive)
Healthworld hospital reference laboratory at Durgapur, has been designed based on global norms pertaining to Instrumentation, Safety, Environment, back-ups, waste Management, Disaster recovery etc. Various departments are equipped with high-end instruments and technology to handle and process patient samples effectively and efficiently.
- Automated Tissue Processor along with Embedding Station and Auto-stainer
- Automated 6-Part Cell Counters
- Automated Coagulation Analysers
- Fully Automated-Bidirectionally Interfaced Biochemistry Analysers
- Electro Chemiluminescene (Hormone) Analysers,
- ELFA analyzers
- Gel Electrophoresis
- HPLCs for Hemoglobinopathy
- Blood gas analyzers
- ISE analyzers
- ELISA reader
- Truenat RTPCR for HLA B27
Microbiology and Serology
- Automated Bacteriological Culture and Identification System
- Automated Platforms for MTB Identification and First Line and Second Line Drug Sensitivity (Truenat RTPCR)
- ELISA and ELFA
- Florescent Microscopy
- Real-Time PCR set ups
Covering MTB, HCV, HBV, Covid, etc
- Blood grouping & cross matching
- Coombs test
Pathology rests at the core of modern, personalized medicine, helping physicians navigate clinical evidence and plan clear care paths. Healthworld hospital believes in the pathologist’s role as an integral part of the patient’s medical term. Healthworld hospital pathology team is on call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to consult with ordering physicians to discuss diagnostic approaches, interpret results and determine appropriate follow-up from additional diagnostics to treatment. In addition, Healthworld hospital also has immediate access to the services of well-trained doctors and medical professionals, outside of the pathology field. These doctors can assist in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions.
LAB INFORMATION SYSTEM
Healthworld hospital has developed a dynamic Lab Information System (LIS) that promotes electronic ordering and reporting, which increase ordering physician efficiency, reduces turnaround times, and ensures accuracy. The customized LIS, developed by practicing pathologists, biochemists and microbiologists , enables clinicians to order tests and receive results along with other educational information right at their desktops through a physician portal.
COMMITED TO QUALITY
All departments at Healthworld hospital are compliant with ISO 15189:2012. The goal of Healthworld hospital Quality Assurance Program is to ensure highest level of accuracy, reproducibility and reliability which is achieved by:
- Employing testing SOPs and quality protocols
- Maximum diagnostic accuracy and detailed medical review of every test results
- Timely calibration and control runs for each testing equipment along with regular software upgradation
- Timely reporting of test results
- Effective communication with clinical and referring colleagues
- Consultation with experts on laboratory quality
- Periodic audits
- Frequent training
Healthworld hospital mandates the use of quality control products as necessitated to ensure that each assay has been performed appropriately producing 100% accurate and reliable results. Participation in proficiency testing program at national and international level evaluates and ensure performance of the testing equipment and competence of laboratory physicians.
INNOVATIVE TEST PROFILES
Healthworld hospital provides customized and scientifically appropriate test profiles designed with an intent of providing comprehensive diagnostic aid to clinicians. These disease-specific test profiles increase the ease of ordering, reduce expenses compared to individual tests and reduce patient’s pain and discomfort. Healthworld hospital panels also limit sample volume requirements, which reduce provider resources needed for blood draw and improve the patient experience. These test profiles also deliver definitive diagnostic and theragnostic information in an expedited manner to promote wellness of all the patients.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES
As part of its commitment to clinicians and patients, Healthworld Hospital provides 7 AM to 8 PM customer support services. To obtain general information regarding Healthworld Hospital tests and service offerings including home collection, please call Customer Support at 8170052815, or mail to email@example.com.
The staff at Healthworld Hospital will be happy to assist current or prospective customers.
A doctor is a student for life! Full time consultants hailing from the finest institutions of the country monitor each report personally and are available for query handling. Under the encouragement of top management of Healthworld Hospitals, the esteemed laboratory consultants are engaged in many research and publication activities. They are also faculties for ongoing academic programs like DNB teaching and paramedical teaching programs in the hospital.