The Department of Ophthalmology provides the comprehensive treatment of the eye specialising in the medical and surgical treatment of the eyes. From comprehensive treatment of vision issues to laser surgery and treatment of cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration and other disease states, The Department of Ophthalmology includes Board-certified physicians dedicated to providing patients significant enhancement of their sight and daily lives.
- Routine eye exams
- Pediatric eye exams
- Management and treatment of glaucoma
- Management and treatment of macular degeneration
- Management and treatment (including surgery) of cataracts
- Treatment of blepharospasm and hemifacial spasms (Botox injections)
- Management and treatment of neuro-ophthalmic conditions