Designation: Chairman & Senior Consultant
Degrees: MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), DNB(Cardio.), MNAMS, FESC, FACC, FSCAI
Dr. Arunangshu Ganguly is presently the Chairman of Healthworld Hospitals. Dr. A Ganguly has led the field of Interventional Cardiology for last 20-years and has contributed extensively to the development, scientific progress and education in Interventional Cardiology in India and across the world. He has more than 38 years of experience in the Medical field.
Dr. Ganguly is alumni of prestigious Calcutta Medical College has proved his mettle both as a professional and as a doctor which can easily be testified by his accomplishments and achievements. Dr. Ganguly is pioneer in extending the realms of Tertiary Healthcare Outside Metro politician city in West Bengal and adjoining states.
He is dedicated to provide compassionate and comprehensive treatment with an aim to serve the community.
Dr. Ganguly has special interest in Intervention Cardiology and has performed numerous intervention cardiology procedure in last 20 years. He has expertise in vascular Interventions and device therapies.
Dr Ganguly has many-publications to his credit in peer-reviewed Indian and International medical journals.
He is an acclaimed teacher and has trained many cardiologists of India and abroad in the field of Cardiology.
- FACC – Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- FESC – Fellow, European Society of Cardiology
- FSCAI – Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Guest speaker at National CSI from 2007 onwards :-
- Guest speaker at Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences, Kolkata
- Guest speaker at in IMA and Non-IMA Meets at Kolkata, Burdwan, Asansol Durgapur, Siliguri
- Guest speaker in Cardiology Update 2004 to till date
- Faculty for CME’s & Updates in cardiology at state, zonal & national level
- Faculty FEM curriculum
- Faculty for DNB(Cardiology) training.
- Faculty for training in Hospital Management Courses
Get an appointment with Dr. Arunangshu Ganguly
|monday||9:30 am – 2 pm|
|tuesday||9:30 am – 2 pm|
|thursday||9:30 am – 2 pm|