- Patient Portal can be accessed from anywhere online through any web-browser by visiting the official website of Healthworld Hospitals https://healthworldhospitals.com/ and clicking on the ‘Patient Portal’ link tab.
- Login credentials will be as follows -
Username: UHID No.
Password : Registered Mobile No. (Default password for 1st time login or password not changed yet)
OR, Password as set by the user
- User is advised to change the password through the ‘Change Password’ menu after login
- In-case of forgotten password, click on ‘Forgot Password’ option on Login Page.
Enter UHID and Registered Mobile No → Click ‘Send OTP’ → Enter OTP received on Registered Mobile No and
Set New Password. Now, login with the new password.
- Users can print/download their investigation reports.
- Only finalized reports can be viewed/printed/downloaded.
- Reports not available online need to be collected from the Hospital only.
- IP Discharge Summary is available only after Patient Discharge and Discharge Summary Finalized.
- In-case your payment is due, the reports might not be available online.
- Users can use the ‘Write Us’ option for a call-back request from hospital on their preferred date & time.
*For all clinical / legal purposes, please refer to the hard copy of the report issued by Hospital.
*This Patient Portal is complimentary service provided by Healthworld Hospitals, governed by the hospital policies
and Healthworld Hospital reserves the right to make changes or discontinue this service.