Qualification: HS and B.Sc./Diploma in Critical Care Technician course with experience in the CTVS ITU Dept.
Will assist the Cardiothoracic Surgeons & Interventional Cardiologists in performing diagnostic and therapeutic minimally invasive cardiac procedures with the help of cardiac and coronary imaging.
- Help the patient to get into the Cardiac OT/Cath lab
- Connect the ECG to the patient
- Make the entries of patients in the computer
- Prepare the power injector
- Give the materials to the nurse like (Sheath, Guidewire, and catheters)
- Keep the necessary materials readily available. For any other emergency requirement of materials, the same is obtained from the OT/Cath lab stores.
- Assisting the doctors during the rounds and follow the instructions for post-surgical cases.
- To monitor the ECG and Pressure recorder continuously and to inform the doctor if any deviation
- Ensure the working condition of the ECG and pressure monitor for every case
- Maintain the technician logbook and temperature logbook
- Technicians have to enter the relevant details in the concerned logbook
- To perform any job/task as and when assigned by the superior
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team to achieve the best patient care possible.