1. Number of Post: 01
2. Essential Qualification: Graduate with experience in handling DNB, B.Sc Nursing & Paramedic Courses.
3. Desirable Qualification: Proficiency in computer
4. Experience (In Yrs.): 1-2 years in DNB Institute.
1. Daily Communications with DNB (mail & portal)
2. Submitting Account details regarding DNB students, nursing, & paramedics to the Govt. of India, DNB, & other Govt. bodies.
3. Preparing documents for DNB Assessments.
4. Assembling the DNB student appraisals & submitting them in the DNB portals monthly.
5. Systematizing attendances, seminar details of students, & submitting in DNB Portal.
6. Collecting OP, IP patient data & submitting in DNB Portal.
7. Communicating with DNB institutes with whom we have an MOU for the rotational posting of DNB students [like Bokaro steel hospital, Saroj Gupta cancer hospital, etc]
8. Other duties as per Course Director’s orders.
Contact Number- 8170052752
Time Of Contact: 10 AM – 6 PM
Walk-In-Interview- Every Saturday 10 AM to 12 PM