Post: Manager- Digital & Media Communications
Qualification: Graduate / Graduate in Digital & Media; Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Media.
Experience: Minimum 6 Years of experience.
Job Description – Manager- Digital & Media Communications
- Complete Knowledge of Google and its surrounding elements.
- Google Analytics UA/ GA4.
- Google Webmaster.
- Google Ads and keywords research.
- GTM, GMB, Pixel.
- Google certified.
- Knowledge about Microsoft and its surrounding elements.
- Knowledge about website front end and back end.
- Knowledge about Word Press and its plugins
- Knowledge about SERPs and how its work.
- Knowledge about Google ads- Search, Display.
- Knowledge about organic search and SEO technique, On-page, Backlink, Third party traffic.
- Best knowledge about PPC, PPM, SMO, SMM.
- Handle all social media platform. Promote the brand in digital world.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and best practices, monitoring competition and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Good experience in video editing and photo editing, photography.
- Experience in on-ground and in-house events.
- Knowledge about ATL, BTL, TTL.
- Knowledge about print media, electronic media.
- Expert in photoshop for creating in house branding material such as leaflet, banner, letterhead, social media post and in any shape and size.
- Provide all necessary support of Marketing Department in making all sorts of creative, Diary, Prospectus (DNB & Paramedical), social media post, various events, advertisements, banner, flexes, leaflets designs for mementos, danglers, etc.
- Create videos of successful operations / treatments done at Healthworld Hospitals and sharing them on social media.
- Regular contact with all the vendors, workorder, follow up bills and payment.
- Regular contact with website vendor for new and regular changes in it.
- Regular contact with publishing of advertisements / informative matter of Healthworld Hospital to newspapers and magazines to concern vendor.
- Regular in touch with IT department for further changes.
- Regular job posting on website and LinkedIn.