- Examining patients, prescribing suitable medications, and identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system
- Monitor and treat expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum.
- Record medical histories.
- Educate patients about disease prevention, detection and reproductive health.
- Collaborate with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keep up to date with current practices and innovations.
Post – 01
Exp – 1-3 yrs
Qualification – MD/MS(Obs & Gyn)/DNB(Obs & Gyn)