- Caring for newborn infants including their nutrition
- Providing prenatal care for high-risk infants.
- Assisting in premature or problematic deliveries, and helping if complications arise or if medical attention is necessary immediately after birth.
- Assisting with medications and treating infants born with infections or who contract infections after birth.
- Performing heart-lung bypass procedures for infants with breathing difficulties due to underdeveloped or damaged hearts and lungs.
- Conducting research and clinical trials.
Post – 01
Exp – 02-05 yrs
Essentials – MD(Ped.)