Essential- B.Sc. Nursing/GNM with overall 18-20 of working experience in a large corporate hospital with at least 10 years of experience in Administrative job.
Desirable- M.Sc. Nursing.
- Overall supervision of nursing activities throughout the organization and across all the centers under purview.
- Manpower planning of nursing staff for the present and future activities/ expansions.
- Coordinating with the other administrative departments for smooth functioning of patient care activities.
- NABH and Quality – implementation and maintenance with the help of existent Quality Consultancy.
- Supervising the staff allocation patterns and providing suggestions for optimum utilization of human resources.
- Putting forward policies and procedures related to nursing care in consultation with the clinicians.
- Updating, reviewing and issuing the documented nursing protocols to the staff.
- Discussing the issues related to nursing care and the consumables used by the nursing staff with the management.
- Monitoring Quality Indicators and providing the information to the appropriate committee or personnel.
- Going on day to day rounds to evaluate the effectiveness of nursing care.
- Collecting all the incident reports and analyzing them to find the Root Cause Analysis.
- Organizing Continual Nursing Education activities.
- Arranging for sending the nurses for external training sessions/ seminars/ workshop/ lectures, etc.
- Correcting/ counseling and educating the staff in the event of errors/ mistakes/ complaints/ negligence reported.