Postition: Senior Dietitian
Qualification: B. Sc. in Food & Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics or related field / M. Sc. in Food & Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Dietetics or related field.
Experience: 5 Years and above
Job Description –
- Daily new patient diet assessment and old patient diet re-assessment should be performed along with documentations.
- To communicate individual nutritional care plans to other health care providers as a member of a health care team from daily Diet Initial assessment and Re-Assessments by preparing patient system generated food stickers.
- Plan and initiate medical nutrition therapy to patients as indicated by patient requirements and clinical protocol, in accordance to Doctors and Nursing Staffs.
- Patient food counselling and collecting feedbacks during daily rounds which will help in patient satisfaction. Also communicating the requirements to the F&B Services with proper documentations.
- To educate and counsel patients and families on nutritional issues, either individually (OPD) or in groups (IPD).
- To monitors pantry services daily activities; identifies and resolves problems between F&B pantry and patient through proper communication channels.
- To maintain professional growth and development through completion of required departmental competencies. (Credentialing, Privileging & Competency Assessment)
- Submission of monthly administrative Key Performance Indicators under the guidance of Central Quality Assurance Department.
* Daily Food Testing before the final food preparation and feedback to the F&B services with appropriate documentation.
* Supervising plating of food, Checking Hygiene, Quality and Quantity and accuracy of service
* Evening sticker checking and match with appropriate patient details.