Designation: Vice-Chairman & Senior Consultant
Degrees: MBBS, MD(Gen. Med.), DNB(Cardio.), MNAMS,FACC, FESC
Dr. Parida is presently the Vice – Chairman of Healthworld Hospitals. Dr. Parida has more than 26 years of experience medical field and in the field of Cardiology. He is senior cardiologist in Healthworld Hospital.
Dr. Parida is alumni of prestigious S.C.B. Medical College and he is dedicated to provide compassionate and comprehensive treatment with an aim to serve the community.
Dr. Parida has performed numerous cardiac intervention. He has the expertise to carry out all kinds of Invasive Cardiac Procedures such as Angiography, Stenting Rotablation along with all kinds of device implantation including pacemakers, COMBO devices, Electrophysiology & Radiofrequency Ablation and device closure of ASD/VSD/PDA. He is trained in Complex and High Risk intervention procedure and surgeries.
He is famous for giving personalized care and treatment to each and every individual and he has expertise in Management of medical & Cardiological emergencies.
He has more than 50 publications to his credit in Indian and International medical journals, and he teaching faculty in DNB in cardiology.
He is active member of :-
- CSI (Cardiological Society of India)
- IMA Durgapur
- Fellow of European society of cardiology
- Fellow of American association of cardiology
Professional Experience and Qualification:-
- Vice Chairman & Senior Interventional Cardiologist at Healthworld Hospitals, Durgapur since 2017 – to present
- Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiology at IQ City Medical College and Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Durgapur 2014-2017 – 04 Years
- H.O.D Cardiology, The Mission Hospital, West Bengal, 2008-2014 – 07 Years
- Consultant Cardiologist, Fortis Hospital, Noida, 2006 – 2008 – 02 Years
- Junior Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi,2005-2006 – 02Years
- Senior Resident & DNB cardiology student, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi,2001-20056 – 06 Years
Get an appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Parida
|monday||12 PM onwards|
|tuesday||12 PM onwards|
|wednesday||12 PM onwards|
|thursday||12 PM onwards|
|friday||12 PM onwards|