Designation: Consultant - Dental Surgery
Degrees: BDS, MDS
Specialities: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Siddharth Sharma is a passionate Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. He completed his BDS in year 2015 from National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur afterwards in year of 2015. He continued his Post Graduation from National Institute of Medical Sciences in Speciality of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeries from Jaipur.
He then trained for various surgeries and handling the emergencies patients for the Oral & Maxillofacial region. i.e, Head & Neck.
He was awarded for the Best Paper Award in an International Conference for Dental, Medical & Allied Sciences (Aquarius 2017) for his research presentation topic Arthrocentesis in patients with TMJ pain held in Jaipur.
He presented more Papers & Posters on National level Conference of Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon of India.
He participated in different CDE, CME & Workshop Programmes held from Department of Anaesthesia for different emergency topics like CPR, Pain Management, Cancer Pain Management.
Specialist surgeon treating the entire Craniomaxillofacial Complex areas included mouth, jaws, face and skull.
Various surgical procedure handled by him:
- Dentoalveolar Surgery : Surgery to remove impacted teeth inside of jaw, Difficult tooth extraction, Pre prosthetic surgeries , Bone Grafting for the placement of implants and Dentures.
- Benign & Malignant Pathologies : Cysts & Tumors etc.
- TMJ disorders: with conservative and surgical options.
- Cleft lip & Palate reconstruction
- Soft & Hard tissue Trauma of Oral & maxillofacial region: Jaw fractures, cheek bone fractures, Nasal fracture, le fort fracture, skull fracture and eye Socket.
- Correction of Soft and Hard Palate : with reconstructive surgery.
- Surgical Correction of Sialolith i.e, Stone in Salivary Duct in floor of the mouth.
Apart from these all the treatments include in General Dentistry i.e, RCT, Extraction, Oral Prophylaxis, Reconstructions, Flap Surgeries, Dentures Placement.
Get an appointment with Dr. Siddharth Sharma
|tuesday||2 pm - 4:30 pm|
|wednesday||2 pm - 4:30 pm|
|thursday||2 pm - 4:30 pm|
|friday||2 pm - 4:30 pm|
|saturday||2 pm - 4:30 pm|