Essential- GNM with 6-8 yrs of working experience in OT in a large corporate hospital.
Desirable- B.Sc. Nursing with administrative acumen.
Duties & Responsibilities of OT Incharge:
- Prepare and maintain operation theatre
- Maintain equipment support in an acute care environment
- Identify and move to maintain a sterile field
- Follow infection control policies and procedures
- Manage and maintain theatre equipment
- Prepare patient for operative procedures
- Provide intra-operative equipment and technical support
- Assist anaesthetist in handling emergencies outside of OT Room
- Manage hazardous waste
- Ensure availability of medical and diagnostic supplies
- Work effectively with others
- Manage work to meet requirements
- Maintain a safe, healthy, and secure working Environment
- Follow radiation safety guidelines
- Follow biomedical waste disposal protocols
- Monitor and assure quality.
- NABH and Quality – implementation and maintenance with the help of Quality Department.